Simple, Strategic Marketing & Growth
Alan Brymer is the founder of Key Elements, LLC, and consults with socially-conscious organizations to create dependable client attraction & conversion systems, so they can dramatically and consistently increase the revenue and growth they need to achieve their missions and make a lasting impact on the world, while living a sustainable lifestyle of freedom and balance.
After winning a "Top 25 Under 5" award for growing his startup at an accelerated rate, Alan has spoken at over 30 conferences and seminars on marketing and management, and has consulted with 130 businesses to help them to get clear on their road map to dramatic but lasting growth.
As a college student, Alan founded a real estate investment firm that won an award as one of the Top 25 Companies under 5 years old, completed 83 single-family deals after raising over $1.3 million from private investors.
Because Alan guarantees results 100%, he is only able to work with a select handful of organizations to ensure the highest level of results. To find out if you are a good fit, and how he can help your business to grow and achieve your mission, contact Alan today.
• Consulted with 153 small business owners to accelerate growth via strategic marketing plans & campaigns.
• Awarded as the 19th fastest-growing local company under five years old, due to innovative positioning and marketing campaigns.
• Ideated, developed, positioned, and launched 13 products for small business clients.
• Designed and coordinated 67 lead generation campaigns – including direct mail, TV/Radio, SEO, SEM, publicity, referrals, and content marketing.
• Initiated a marketing program resulting in a 400% increase of back-end revenue with zero additional costs.
• Improved product sales by 475% by developing relationships with 300 affiliates & PR contacts.
• Launched a blog, increasing email subscribers from 275 to 5,500 within three months.
• Founded and grew a professional association to over 300 members within its first year.
• Spoke at 26 conferences and seminars as an expert on marketing and business systemization.
• Secured $1,300,000 in funding from high-net-worth individuals to acquire, renovate, and manage 88 investment properties.